Sports Leaders UK and the Association for Physical Education (afPE) have developed a bespoke induction programme to give new PLCs an insight into the content, assessment and administration procedures of the Level 5 Certificate in Primary School Physical Education Specialism and the Level 6 Award in Primary School Physical Education Subject Leadership professional qualifications.
- Schools and educational facilities interested in delivering the professional qualifications need to become a Professional Learning Centre (PLC).
- They must have at least one tutor attend an induction day.
- The attendance at an induction day is mandatory.
- The tutor must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PE background.
2016/17 Induction dates and venues
The next PLC Induction date will be available soon.
Overview of the PLC Induction Day
- The day will run from 9.30am-16.30.
- The induction costs £200.
- The information on the day will be disseminated through both theory and practical based sessions covering the following:
- Quality assurance and paperwork requirements
- Qualification content
- Delivery ideas and activities
- Information on support after training
- Opportunities to share good practice
Tutor Training Cancellation Policy
Date printed: 28/05/2017