Sports Leaders UK offers Tutor Training for those who wish to deliver our qualifications.
It is compulsory for a minimum of one person per Qualification Centre to attend Tutor Training prior to course delivery.
A typical Tutor Training day:
- Combines a seminar with practical activities.
- Gives a clear understanding of how our qualifications can be taught, assessed and managed.
- Allows attendees to develop their own course delivery and assessment ideas, gain examples of good practice and share their own experiences.
- Provides the opportunity to network with others who plan to deliver Sports Leaders UK qualifications.
- Covers what support Tutors will receive after training.
See what Tutors say about attending our Tutor Training days.
Date printed: 20/04/2019