Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- The Tutor/Assessor ticks the Recognition of Prior Learning box on the Learner Registration Form, which informs Sports Leaders UK that the learner wishes to use this method of non standard learning.
- The learner completes their section the Recognition of Prior Learning Evidence Record stating how/where/when they feel they have previously met each relevant Assessment Criteria.
- Prior learning towards achievement of a Sports Leaders UK qualification must not be more than three years old, and must reflect current good practice.
- The Tutor/Assessor reviews the Recognition of Prior Learning Evidence Record during an assessment interview.
- The learner will be expected to complete the Demonstration of Leadership hours as normal and the Leadership Log.
- During the quality assurance visit any RPL documentation must be included as part of the sample.
- Where RPL is not met the learner must be assessed against the Assessment Criteria.
RPL forms (QCF):
RPL forms (SCQF):
Date printed: 22/01/2019