Sports Leaders UK and the Association for Physical Education (afPE) have developed a bespoke induction programme to give new PLCs an insight into the content, assessment and administration procedures of the Level 5 Certificate in Primary School Physical Education Specialism and the Level 6 Award in Primary School Physical Education Subject Leadership professional qualifications.
- Schools and educational facilities interested in delivering the professional qualifications need to become a Professional Learning Centre (PLC).
- They must have at least one tutor attend an induction day.
- The attendance at an induction day is mandatory.
- The tutor must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PE background.
2016/17 Induction dates and venues
The next PLC Induction date will be in early July 2017.
This will be available to book from 1st May 2017.
Overview of the PLC Induction Day
- The day will run from 9.30am-16.30.
- The induction costs £200.
- The information on the day will be disseminated through both theory and practical based sessions covering the following:
- Quality assurance and paperwork requirements
- Qualification content
- Delivery ideas and activities
- Information on support after training
- Opportunities to share good practice
Tutor Training Cancellation Policy
Date printed: 24/03/2017